The dedicated bookkeeper will meet you monthly to fix your books and generate monthly reports. Excluded in the bookkeeping service would be customer invoicing, inventory management, and vendor billing because these fall under a separate product called Back-office services.
- What we like about this chart is that you can see the cost behavior of different cost drivers in the business.
- Bookkeeper360’s product offerings include SaaS business intelligence tools and tech-enabled accounting, advisory, back-office, payroll, and tax services provided by its 100% U.S.
- Take note that not all third-party integrations offer special discounts and offers.
- “A decent bookkeeping firm if you want a very hands off approach.”
- Since the software works best when integrated with QuickBooks and Xero, we took user scores from the app stores of these accounting software.
The interactive charts in bookkeeper360 show a blue and gray line. The blue line represents current year data, while the gray line represents previous year’s data. You can use this year-over-year comparison to spot seasonality in revenues and expenses.
Founded in 2012, Bookkeeper360 is a financial technology firm that offers accounting and cloud-based bookkeeping and business advisory services. As a Xero Platinum partner, Bookkeeper360 provides seamless integration with Xero’s cloud-based accounting software. Pricing starts at $399 per month for companies with up to $20,000 in monthly expenses and new customers get 20% off for the first three months. The two additional Bookkeeper360 plans, “Monthly” and “Weekly” will offer more hands-on support. If you’re looking for an online bookkeeping service that can help you with the entirety of your business financial operations, Bookkeeper360 can do just that.
- Bookkeeper360 offers a range of support options for businesses in conjunction with its core bookkeeping services.
- You can interpret this chart in many different ways, and it can aid you in decision-making.
- To ensure the most secure and best overall experience on our website, we recommend the latest versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Safari.
- Xero doesn’t assess any individual advisor’s or firm’s proficiency as an accountant, bookkeeper or financial advisor.
- Partners programFor accountants and bookeepers Join our community of accounting integrations certified professionals.
It also shows cash insights by computing your net cash after deducting credit card liabilities. Upon enrollment, you’ll be assigned a dedicated bookkeeper who will work with you to determine the best strategy for your business. https://www.bookstime.com/ assigns United States-based bookkeepers to keep your books up to date. If you need help, you can call them via phone or set up unlimited meetings with your dedicated bookkeeper. Although it can be beneficial to have a service and cost that’s designed specifically for your business, it can be preferable for business service providers to have clear and established pricing. If you can look at a provider’s website and know exactly what to expect in terms of both pricing and service, it’s much easier to compare providers against one another. Plus, with transparent pricing laid out for customers to see, a service provider can’t try and charge you more than it does someone else.
Business Line of Credit: Compare the Best Options
If you have one employee, it will cost $45 per month; if you have 20 employees, it will cost $159 per month. Bookkeeper360 provides a sliding scale tool on its website for this cost. If you have more than 30 employees, you have to contact them directly to determine the cost of its payroll services. With the first plan, called the “Support” plan, you continue to manage your own bookkeeping with some assistance from the Bookkeeper360 advisors.